- Execute tests based on stories' acceptance criteria
- Set up software to test various product configurations
- Work with other team members to run a broad range of manual tests including functionality, compatibility, and feature-focused tests
- Select and apply appropriate QA methods and tools (manual exploration, test automation, performance/stress testing and beyond) to ensure timely high quality delivery
- Isolate, investigate and report bugs. Verify fixes.
- Work with software engineers to demonstrate how to reproduce bugs
- Track and report test results for the product's compliance to the functional specifications.
- Improve code quality and coverage by acting as a vocal proponent of QA in every phase of product development, from design through deployment and more.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English), teamwork and team skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in coordination with the rest of the product team
- Strong analytic, problem-solving, and trouble-shooting skills
- Strong knowledge of different testing methodologies
- Ability to write clear and precise bug reports
- BS or MS degree in related field of Computer Science or Information Technology
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- 2 years' experience in software QA
- Experience writing test plans, detailed test cases, and other formal test documentation
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Experience with client/server testing
- Experience with writing and/or executing automated scripts
- Experience with TFS
What you must understand:
- We are an open-minded company. We cultivate an environment of intuitive and proactive learning that equips us to anticipate and prepare for the newest technical trends. We welcome challenging and eccentric ideas that provoke our own sense of invention. We expect you to be open-minded as well
- The client is the business. We want our clients to trust that we are committed to their successful ventures, and to respect our labor, our process, and our vision. We all have the same goal in mind: a superlative final product
- Our intention is to always provide an atmosphere where dedicated individuals can strive for and successfully accomplish their professional and personal goals. We want our employees to believe that the company they work for pays back hard work and ingenuity with rewards in kind. Our objective is to assure a salary that meets and exceeds the demands of regular life, and an environment where those focused on self-improvement will profit more the harder they work
- If you understand our vision and you feel eager to learn, work and further develop yourself, apply for this job by sending us your CV in English at email@example.com and join the Vega IT team.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 08.05.2015.