Social Media Manager
WHO CAN APPLY
- We are looking to hire a person who can create a clear and powerful Instagram marketing strategy and is not afraid to engage in dialogues on Facebook and LinkedIn. A person who will bring innovative ideas and promote the company on social networks.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- BSc degree in marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a social media manager
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience with photography
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication and multitasking skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to lead projects proactively
- Passion for continual improvement
- Innovative and creative
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You get a chance to work with an amazingly talented group of people in a transparent and flat organization.
- We will include your family in the company's social activities.
- In-house lectures, paid trainings and trips to conferences.
- Everyday fresh seasonal fruits and refreshment.
- Paid CrossFit, gym or yoga trainings.
- Paid foreign language course.
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Team building gatherings, traveling and parties.
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities.
- Private health insurance.
OUR VISION AND MISSION ARE:
Our dream is to make a happy and a successful business that would allow us to use its success and power to make the world a better place.
- If you believe in what we believe in and you feel eager to learn, work and further develop yourself, apply for this job until May 31st by sending us your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org and join the Vega IT marketing team.
Your message has been successfully sent. Thank you for your interest in Vega IT. Someone will get back to you soon.
Failed to send a message. Please contact us via email email@example.com or phone +38121 661 65 57
- Work or Internship at Vega IT
Feel free to contact us about work or internship at Vega IT:
Please use this page to contact us regarding your need for our services or to pitch a project. If you prefer sending an email, feel free to contact us directly by using our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.