What every .NET practitioner should know before coming to Vega IT
College practice or small internship is a very important aspect of every learning process. Students are given the opportunity to actually engage and participate in real life projects which eventually allows them to gain experience which normally they would not be able to gain in college.
Companies which participate in such internship programs have standards and certain expectations from students that engage in practice. Vega IT, as one of those companies, has strict standards when it comes to programming which every employee follows and which every student will learn about during the internship.
Vega IT's primary field is the .NET platform and everything that is built on top of it. Here's the complete list of things that Vega IT expects from every student who applies for the internship:
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming. Fundamental concepts such as abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism.
- Basic knowledge of how the web works (browser, web server, DNS, etc.). Concepts only, details are not required.
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC framework.
- Source control such as TFS, SVN or Git.
- We perform development in C# and expect you to have good knowledge of:
- Access modifiers
- Basics of HTML, CSS, XML and JSON.
- Visual Studio development tool.
- Relational databases and UML.
- Basic knowledge of SQL. Writing queries for select, update, delete and insert, operations against relational databases.
- English language, writing and speaking.
- Open-mindedness and soft skills are a big plus.
Your message has been successfully sent. Thank you for your interest in Vega IT. Someone will get back to you soon.
Failed to send a message. Please contact us via email email@example.com or phone +38121 661 65 57
- Work or Internship at Vega IT
Feel free to contact us about work or internship at Vega IT:
Please use this page to contact us If you would like to apply for a job or internship at Vega IT.
If you believe in what we believe in and you feel eager to learn, work and further develop yourself, apply for this job by sending us your CV in English electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org and join the Vega IT team.