What every PHP practitioner should know before coming to Vega IT
College practice or small internship is a very important aspect of every learning process. Students are given the opportunity to actually engage and participate in real life projects which eventually allows them to gain experience which normally they would not be able to gain in college.
Companies which participate in such internship programs have standards and certain expectations from students that engage in practice. Vega IT, as one of those companies, has strict standards when it comes to programming which every employee follows and which every student will learn about during the internship.
One of Vega IT's fields of interest is also the PHP programming language. Here's the complete list of things that Vega IT expects from every student who applies for the internship:
- Good knowledge of PHP programming language.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Fundamental concepts such as abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism.
- Source control such as Git.
- Basics of HTML, CSS, XML and JSON.
- Basic knowledge of SQL. Writing queries for select, update, delete and insert, operations against relational databases.
- English language, writing and speaking.
- Open-mindedness and soft skills are a big plus.
Additional Desirable Qualification:
· Experience with a PHP based CMS like Drupal is a plus.
- Work or Internship at Vega IT
Please use this page to contact us regarding your need for our services or to pitch a project. If you prefer sending an email, feel free to contact us directly by using our email address email@example.com.
If you believe in what we believe in and you feel eager to learn, work and further develop yourself, apply for this job by sending us your CV in English electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org and join the Vega IT team.