Who can apply:
You like challenges and learning is your middle name. Your passion is working on challenging projects and you care about software. You already have three years of experience behind you and while you don’t like all browsers, your code most certainly does. For you, front-end development is more than a job - you want to create a better world with it.
- Semantic markup
- Cross-browser optimization - you have to know the basics about the cross-browser optimizations/support
- Experience with Photoshop and Sketch
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Experience with version control systems
- Package manager and automation tool experience (npm, gulp, grunt)
- Progressive enhancement
- approach to web development that aims to deliver the best possible experience to the widest possible audience
What's in it for you?
- A Great Company Culture.
- Utilize Front-End Development best practices in everyday work.
- Be coached and mentored about best practices in Front-End development.
- Use the very latest technologies to build websites and mobile applications.
- Work with an amazingly talented bunch of people in a transparent and flat organization.
- We will include your family in the company's social activities.
- In-house lectures and paid trainings.
- Everyday fresh seasonal fruits and refreshment.
- Paid Yoga, CrossFit or gym trainings.
- Paid foreign language courses.
- Team building gatherings, travelings and parties.
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities.
- Private health insurance.
Our vision and mission are:
“It is our dream to create a happy and successful business, allowing us to use its success and power to make the world a better place”
If you believe in what we believe in and you feel eager to learn, work and further develop yourself, apply for this job by sending us your CV in English electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org and join the Vega IT team.
- Work or Internship at Vega IT
Please use this page to contact us regarding your need for our services or to pitch a project. If you prefer sending an email, feel free to contact us directly by using our email address email@example.com.