Digital Marketing Analyst
WHO CAN APPLY
- A person with minimum 2 years of experience
- Market research
- Campaign strategy
- Website analytics and improvements
- Social media analytics (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in working within a marketing/business intelligence environment
- High level of experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics),
- High level of experience in data analysis techniques
- High level of experience working with Google Adwords and other paid search platforms
- Experience in identifying and validating strategic and tactical marketing objectives
- High level of experience in measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns including: natural and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social
- Experience in working with website optimisation tools for A/B and multivariate testing, e.g. Google Website Optimizer, Visual Website Optimizer, etc.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to lead projects proactively
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Credible and articulate, with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to relay analytical insight to internal and external stakeholders with various levels of analytical and digital knowledge and at all levels of seniority
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You get a chance to work with an amazingly talented bunch of people in a transparent and flat organization.
- We will include your family in the company's social activities.
- In-house lectures, paid trainings and trips to conferences.
- Everyday fresh seasonal fruits and refreshment.
- Paid CrossFit, gym or yoga trainings.
- Paid foreign language course.
- State of the art equipment
- Team building gatherings, traveling and parties.
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities.
- Private health insurance.
OUR VISION AND MISSION ARE:
Our dream is to make a happy and a successful business that would allow us to use its success and power to make the world a better place.
- If you believe in what we believe in and you feel eager to learn, work and further develop yourself, apply for this job until May 31st by sending us your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org and join the Vega IT marketing team.
Your message has been successfully sent. Thank you for your interest in Vega IT. Someone will get back to you soon.
Failed to send a message. Please contact us via email email@example.com or phone +38121 661 65 57
- Work or Internship at Vega IT
Feel free to contact us about work or internship at Vega IT:
Please use this page to contact us regarding your need for our services or to pitch a project. If you prefer sending an email, feel free to contact us directly by using our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.