Who can apply:
Candidates with formal education in IT. We will give an advantage to candidates with a master degree in IT management from the Faculty of Technical Sciences, Novi Sad.
What you'll bring:
- Ideally 3+ years of experience in working directly with clients
(Project Management, Account Management, Development, Quality Assurance or another similar role).
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams
- The advanced knowledge of English language (minimum C1 level)
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing company
- Willingness to learn and experiment and pay close attention to details
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships (people person)
- Experience in working with a CRM (preferably Salesforce) is a big plus
Open-mindedness and soft skills
What you'll do:
- Communicating with our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Being a clients’ trusted partner and their extended hand in Vega IT company
- Reviewing customer complaints and concerns and seeking to improve all aspects of the customer experience
- Optimising existing processes within the company and actively enhancing all customer success initiatives
- Being involved in writing sales and technical documentation for different kinds of tenders
Benefits of working in our team:
- Working on a large number of different projects (which includes working with different technologies)
- Expanding knowledge and therefore improving your existing mastery of technologies
- Getting to know different teams from different countries and meeting different organisational cultures which will provide you with a chance for personal and professional development
- Involvement in a challenging and dynamic working environment
What's in it for you?
- A Great Company Culture.
- Work with an amazingly talented bunch of people in a transparent and flat organization.
- We will include your family in the company's social activities.
- In-house lectures and paid trainings.
- Everyday fresh seasonal fruits and refreshment.
- Paid Yoga, CrossFit or gym trainings.
- Paid foreign language courses.
- Team building gatherings, travelings and parties.
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities.
- Private health insurance.
Our vision and mission are:
Our dream is to make a happy and a successful business that would allow us to use its success and power to shape a better world.
If you believe in what we believe in and you feel eager to learn, work and further develop yourself, apply for this job by sending us your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org and join the Vega IT team.
- Work or Internship at Vega IT
Please use this page to contact us regarding your need for our services or to pitch a project. If you prefer sending an email, feel free to contact us directly by using our email address email@example.com.